GOAT MILK POWDER
- Product Name: Goat Milk Powder
- Goat Fat, %26 min Protein, %23.5 min
- Reconstituted Lactic Acidity, oT 18 max
- Moisture, %5.0 max
- Insolubility Index, ml1.0 max
- Impurity Index, mg/kg6 max
- Yeast and Mold, cfu/g50 max
- Total Plate Count, cfu/g20000 max
- Coliform, mpn/100g90 max
- Pathogenic Germ Not present
- Antibiotic Not present
CAMEL MILK POWDER
Camel milk contains an insulin-like protein which makes it very suitable for people with diabetes.
(Spray dried processing: all nutritional values and qualities of fresh camel milk are preserved)
Camel Milk differs in several aspects from cow milk. Camel milk contains less lactose and proteins than cow’s milk and it does not contain β-lactoglobulin, the most common cause of cow’s milk allergy. Therefore, camel milk is appropriate for people who are allergic for cow’s milk. In addition, the camel milk contains an insulin-like protein which makes it very suitable for people with diabetes. Because camel milk contains high concentrations of anti-inflammatory proteins, it is also beneficial for people with gastro- intestinal diseases.